Overcome your fitness plateau and get more out of your work out with a personal trainer. Working with a personal trainer guarantees faster results.
All trainers will work with clients on the following key components to fitness:
Individual Personal Training appointments are available for $70 per hour.
- Nutrition and Health Planning
- Circuit Training
- Stress Management
- Core Building
- Injury Prevention
- Personal Training Certification from National Council on
- Strength and Fitness (NCSF).
- Schwinn Certified Spin Instructor
- TRX Suspension Training
- Barre Certified from Barre Above
Maria’s focus is on strength and endurance training, cardiovascular training, core strength and overall body conditioning.
Maria has been very active in sports her entire life. She has completed several half marathons and one full marathon. In her free time she loves to cook, and spend time with her five children and blended family, Maria believes in the simple philosophy of “inspire by doing”. I love to inspire people to push further than they thought possible and achieve even the smallest goal with enthusiasm and satisfaction.
Maria loves hiking, running, cycling, weightlifting and playing tennis
Personal Training Certification by National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Resist-a-Ball C.O.R.E. Instructor
- Johnny G. Spinning® Instructor
- TRX Certified
- 20 years personal training experience in San Francisco and the Bay Area with 17 years experience at Prime Time
- 7 years experience as a chiropractor aid
- Certified Massage Therapist (CMT)
Bio Mechanics and building a foundation before integrating advanced exercises
“My goal is to educate my clients that their only limitations are the ones they bestow upon themselves. I can show them that their goals can not only be met, but also exceeded. Fitness training gives me great satisfaction by assisting others in reaching their maximum fitness potential.”
Weight training, Spinning, Pilates and recreational cycling.
- Personal Training Certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certification with Total Body Trainers Seminars
- HKC Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification
- TRX Suspension Training Certification
- Nikki has worked in the fitness industry for 25 years as a health club assistant manager, an instructor, a competitor and a personal trainer
- Nikki has been a trainer at Prime Time for 9 years
- Strongfirst Kettlebell/Barbell certification
Nikki has been sought out in the fitness industry for his ability to motivate and guide his clients to reach and exceed their physical fitness goals. His clients range from young to the elderly and athletic to beginners. Sessions with clients are spiced up by incorporating a variety of activities like boxing, functional fitness and kettlebell workouts, in addition to the usual strength training and cardiovascular programs.
“Everyone should enjoy the process of working out, and not view it as drudgery.”
Nikki enjoys biking, swimming, golf, boxing and racquetball. He has won various medals from competitions in power lifting, bench-press and swimming.
- Graduated Carmel High School, 1986
- Studied Dance and English at Monterey Peninsula College, 1987-1990
- Current AFAA, ACSM and AEA Fitness Certifications
- 20+ years of experience in personal training, dance and fitness performance and instruction, aqua and setp aerobics, individual motivation and group exercise
- 49’er Gold rush Cheerleader, 1989-1995 (Two Super Bowls)
- Reebok Dance Company
- Wife and mother of two
Aqua Aerobics, Body Conditioning, Customized Individual Workouts, Children’s Programs, Group Classes, Dance, Fitness and Nutrition.
Enjoy everyday, and make the most of your fitness time. Health and physical wellness are critical to your quality of life. Developing individualized exercise and nutrition programs and achieving your personal goals is both fun and empowering. You don’t have to do it all at once, just keep moving, and let the momentum build. It’s easy to stay in shape if you are having a good time and feeling well. Push it when you are ready, but be safe and be smart. It’s your body and you only get one! Let’s make the most of it, and have a good time keeping it tuned and healthy.
I enjoy hiking, mud runs, family surfs, all kinds of aerobics, dancing, beach circuits, body sculpting, walking with friends and any activity that gets me moving.